Workers FAQ International

I was originally trained/educated in another country and I have obtained certification in a province/territory in my occupation. Can a regulatory body in another province/territory reassess me in order to certify me in that occupation?

No, once internationally trained/educated workers have been certified in a province or territory, they are recognized as qualified to work in the same occupation in another province or territory and should not be required to undergo any additional material requirements such as having qualification reassessed, taking exams, doing additional training, gaining additional work experience or [...]

By |2016-09-19T13:08:18+00:00September 19th, 2016||0 Comments
Go to Top